Chris and Goran's Keyword research Blog

Chris and Goran are the owners of Keywords Analyzer (http://www.keywordsanalyzer.com ) Chris wrote the Keyword Master's Course, dealing with Keyword Research techniques and PPC Search engines. The blog is there to air views on internet marketing, keyword research techniques and tips for better performing software tools.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Google Bids problem - fix now available

Hi everyone

You may have noticed problems with Google bids in the last
few days - we have picked up on it and programmed a fix; You
can pick it up in the usual place over here. Please remember to keep a copy of your registration key safe.

Also, keep your eyes open because shortly we will be releasing
an upgrade for Keywords Analyzer with some new features.

Finally, if you are into AdSense and want to get into hyper-quick
keyword research, generating lists in just seconds from a constantly
updating database, then AdSense Dominator is now launched.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a new user (2 weeks) of keywordsanalszer. I did not see how else to eamil you so I am contacting you via your blog. I just installed the latest version (.34) but am still having the same problem. When I try to get Google bids I get the error message that I have an illegal character in the keyword. This happens on all my searchs. How can I fix this?
    Thanks Bob Barrie

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Chris and Goran --- I am also getting the same error message when I do a "bid" search with 4.34. The message says: "One or more of the keywords has an invalid character like "! - '" and were ignored. Google does not return keyword bids for such keywords."

    The problem is that none of the keywords in the search results had any invalid characters. Many of the keywords returned a zero bid amount.

    Thanks for all you guys do!

    Ron Rink

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am having the same problem after installing the fix when I do a bid search - "One or more of the keywords has an invalid character like "! - '" and were ignored. Google does not return keyword bids for such keywords." Also a lot of the keywords return a zero bid amount. Please let me know how to fix this.

    Thanks,

    W. Bean

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Chris Lee said…

    Hi everyone

    Thanks for posting your issues here - we will look into it immediately and post our response here.

    My email address is chris.lee@keywordsanalyzer dot com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home