Chris and Goran's Keyword research Blog

Chris and Goran are the owners of Keywords Analyzer (http://www.keywordsanalyzer.com ) Chris wrote the Keyword Master's Course, dealing with Keyword Research techniques and PPC Search engines. The blog is there to air views on internet marketing, keyword research techniques and tips for better performing software tools.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Submit your site and get indexed on MSN

Submit your site and get indexed on MSN: "You may not know that you can get your site listed quickly on MSN -"

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,
    This is Jerry from Ohio. I am still in the process of reading all of the material that Chris put on the internet about the value of good keywords research and what it can do for your website. I want to devote some time this weekend and get my website restructured with the material that I just learned. I look for forward to any and all discussions on this forum which will help us all to be successful. Thanks for inviting me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home