Chris and Goran's Keyword research Blog

Chris and Goran are the owners of Keywords Analyzer (http://www.keywordsanalyzer.com ) Chris wrote the Keyword Master's Course, dealing with Keyword Research techniques and PPC Search engines. The blog is there to air views on internet marketing, keyword research techniques and tips for better performing software tools.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Google Adwords Changes Go Live...

Well, just in case you missed it, Google Adwords went live last night with
the awaited changes to keyword states.

I did some experimenting on my Adwords accounts and came across some strange looking anomalies, although my existing keywords seem to have remained fairly stable.

I'm going to lay low and play with it for a couple of days before I draw any conclusions, but one thing I will do is log onto Perry Marshall's teleseminar this evening. They are keen Adwords watchers and may have already got a handle on what's going on - so maybe worth a visit - but it's on shortly so best get over there.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home